Mayford House Surgery is a Safe Surgery.
Developed by Doctors of the World (DoTW) UK with the aim of addressing the particular barriers to primary care faced by migrants in vulnerable circumstances, including refugees and survivrs of trafficking. More information can be found on the ‘Doctors of the World’ website.
This means that we wont insist to see:
- proof of address documents;
- proof of identification;
- visa or proof of immigration status.
We will however:
- do what we can to protect your patient information;
- use an interpreter, if needed;
- ensure our staff are aware of our inclusive registration policy.