The surgery is well served by the local bus network. The nearest bus stop is on Boroughbridge Road & Harewood Lane very near to the Surgery.
There is a large patient car park and includes disabled parking near the surgery entrance.
Should you have any special needs please contact our staff and they will be happy to try and assist you.
To make ourselves as accessible as possible to all our visitors we provide:
- Wheelchair users low level reception desk area
- Disabled toilet through double doors
- Electric doors
- Wide surgery doors
- Hearing loop at the reception desk
- Lift to the first floor for visitors attending meetings
- Allocated car parking for disabled patients with parking permits.
Please note we do not have a wheelchair available at the Practice.
If there are other ways in which we can help you please let us know.