The TEWV Mindfulness Team continue to offer live online taster sessions and courses for service-users with recurrent depression and stressed carers/parents of people with mental ill health.
Courses will begin late September and taster sessions to recruit to these courses will run on the following dates.
- 3rd August 2020 10am-12noon
- 10th August 2020 6-8pm
- 19th August 2020 2.30–4.30pm
- 20th August 2020 10am-12noon
- 14th September 2020 – time 6-8pm
- 15th September 2020 – 10am-12noon
Patients can self-refer by emailing or telephoning the team to express an interest:
tewv.mindfulness@ (01325 552017) nhs.net
The Recovery College now have 40 free online courses including 3 versions of our ‘Coping during the Pandemic’ course which has been developed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Attached is the flyer for this as well as the flyer for our Coronavirus section which includes advice on:
- Our free Coping during the pandemic course
- Latest Trust and government advice & guidance
- Music for Wellbeing – music playlists to help lead you from one state of mind and body to another.
- Info for parents and carers in supporting children and young people during the pandemic
- Easy Read information
- Bereavement during the pandemic
- Dementia support during the pandemic
- Pain management during the pandemic
- Working from home advice and tips
You can access the Recovery College web pages here: https://www.recoverycollegeonline.co.uk/your-mental-health/coronavirus/